A Full Member is a registered nurse who either:
- Holds an organizational role in administration/management and is accountable for strategic, operational and/or management outcomes in a healthcare delivery setting.
- Is faculty in a graduate or undergraduate nursing program, including deans and directors.
- Serves as a consultant in patient care administration/management practice.
- Is employed in a professional association, regulatory agency and/or accreditation healthcare organization.
- Serves as editor of a professional nursing publication.
- Holds a Clinical Advanced Practice Nurse position lead role.
- Full members may attend business meetings, hold office, and vote.